Graphic Empire is committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any merchandise you have ordered from us.
Contact our customer service by submitting our order support form. Please keep in mind that we are only able to provide refunds for the following instances:
1. The quality of the print, embroidery, and sewing for our sublimation inhouse products is below a reasonable range of expectations.
2. If the end product’s design is materially different from the final design that was submitted by the customer and/or was approved for production.
3. Items purchased from group orders are available for refunds or changes (size, shipping, colors, etc.) as long as the group purchase link is still currently active. If the link has closed, the order has proceeded into production and won’t qualify for anything except address changes if not yet shipped.
4. If items is damaged by carrier, we’ll need to receive images immediately of the package and the product to qualify.
Unqualified Reasons for Refunds
Unfortunately due to the nature of customer orders, we can’t provide exchanges or refunds for the following:
1. Due to the differences in color monitors/screens and lighting used during photoshoots or through design mock-ups, the exact color or texture of the final item may slightly vary from what is seen on screen, therefore products cannot be exchanged for this reason.
2. If the order was received late due to the shipping carrier’s mishandling. Express orders are handled differently, but in case we fulfilled the order and reasons outside of our control such as weather, natural disasters, or other circumstances like it, we can’t control this.